Seaside Beach, Monterey, CA

1/10/04

One of the beaches I visited most frequently during our stay in Monterey was the Seaside beach.  It was located near a shopping center (including a Borders and a Target), had free parking, and offered a pretty view of the hills around Monterey.  If you wanted to, you could even walk from there to Monterey entirely along the coast, though I admit I never made that venture.

By the end of our stay in California, I had moved into a place that was in walking distance of the beach, and I made that trek rather frequently.  I have to say, that was one of the nicest parts about living there.  You can't really beat living within walking distance of the beach.

These are some of our first pictures of the beach, taken only a few days after we officially moved to CA, together, as a married couple.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Davis Family Travels © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets